Terms ⁄ Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
of 'Cosmetics at Park Igls'
Owner: Sonja Sojer
§ 1 General, Scope and Offers
- These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all our business relationships with our customers.
- Our terms and conditions apply exclusively. Deviating, conflicting or additional terms and conditions of the customer shall only become part of the contract if and insofar as we have expressly agreed to their validity. This approval requirement applies in any case, for example, even if we perform our services without reservation in knowledge of the terms and conditions of the customer.
- With each appointment the customer declares bindingly to accept our terms and conditions.
- Our offers are non-binding.
§ 2 Appointments, Treatments and Personal Data
- All legally competent persons from 18 years of age are treated at their own request and by appointment. For persons under the age of 18, the consent of the legal representative is required.
- If the customer wishes a special treatment appointment, we will try to fulfil this request. Due to the large number of appointment requests, however, this is not always feasible.
- Agreed dates are binding.
- The duration and extent of treatment depend on the previous and individual agreement and the appearance of the skin. We make treatment recommendations; however, the decision on the type of treatment is made by the client.
- If an appointment cannot be met by us for reasons beyond our control or force majeure, the customer will be informed immediately, provided that the stored address and contact details enable a timely contact. In this case, we are entitled to postpone the appointment at short notice or to withdraw from the contract. Our statutory rights of cancellation and termination remain unaffected.
- Personal data are collected and processed only in the context and for the purpose of providing the "cosmetic services". The data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties, unless explicit consent has been given.
§ 3 Missed Appointment
- If the customer does not appear on the agreed-upon treatment date and does not cancel this appointment at least 24 hours in advance, we shall be entitled to charge the customer for the appointment that has not been cancelled on time. A claim for compensation on the part of the customer does not exist.
- In case of late arrival, there is a right to treatment only during the agreed treatment period. We are also entitled to charge the full treatment time if the duration of treatment must be terminated on time due to a subsequent appointment.
§ 4 Prices, Vouchers, Promotions and Terms of Payment
- Unless otherwise agreed in individual cases, our current prices at the time of conclusion of the contract apply. These are gross prices including VAT.
- The agreed prices are due upon termination of the treatment.
- Payments must be made immediately in cash, by electronic payment or by credit card.
- For sales of products or vouchers this applies accordingly.
- Subscriptions must be paid in full in advance.
- Gift vouchers should be redeemed within one year. Vouchers cannot be paid out in cash. Vouchers are valid for 3 years. We reserve the right after the expiry of the validity of the voucher to replace the service by providing goods.The value of the service is set at the price valid at the time of purchase. Differences to the current price are to be paid.
- Special offers are only valid until the expiry date of the offer and must be utilised during this time or are valid as long as stock lasts.
§ 5 Warranty
- Within the treatment, products and cosmetic devices are used that are appropriate to the needs of the respective skin.
- However, a guarantee of compatibility and success cannot be given. This applies in particular if questions were not answered sufficiently or not truthfully in the preliminary discussion by the customer.
- The customer has to report to us obvious treatment defects within 7 calendar days after he or she becomes aware of the defect. Otherwise warranty claims are excluded.
- Notifications of defects by the customer require the written form to be effective.
§ 6 Liability
- Claims for damages of the customer expire three months after the contractually agreed end of the treatment, unless the claims are asserted within this period.
- Our liability and that of our employees and vicarious agents for contractual breaches of duty as well as tort are limited to intent and gross negligence. This does not apply to breach of a material contractual obligation, i.e., a duty the fulfilment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible and in whose observance the customer can trust. In case of slight negligence, however, the liability is limited to the compensation of the foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
§ 8 Final Provisions
- The customer is entitled to set-off or retention rights only insofar as the claim is legally established or undisputed.
- Der Kunde ist nicht berechtigt, seine Ansprüche aus dem Vertrag abzutreten.
- Should one or more clauses of these conditions be or become ineffective, then the contracting parties undertake to replace the ineffective clause with an effective clause as close as possible to the economic intent. The same applies in the event of a loophole requiring regulation. The legal validity of the remaining agreement is not affected by an ineffectiveness of individual clauses.
§ 9 Jurisdiction, Applicable Law
- The place of jurisdiction is the registered office of Cosmetics at Park Igls.
- The legal relationships are exclusively subject to Austrian law.
Cosmetics at Park Igls
Igler Strasse 51, 6080 Innsbruck-Igls